- To change a booking time or date 48 hours notice must be given. A fee of $110 shall apply for cancellations or change of time within this 48-hour period.
- No-shows and cancellations within 24 hours shall have $150 fee.
- There is a weight limit of 110kg.
- At the time of enquiry and/or booking please inform us if you have a disability or injury so we can assess whether skydiving is suitable.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Gift vouchers are non-refundable. Transferring the gift voucher to another person is acceptable. Gift vouchers that are lost or stolen are non-refundable. Extensions are available at a cost.
- A Credit card surcharge of 2.5% is applied with all credit card transactions and is non refundable. We accept MasterCard and Visa. All prices listed are in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Once any payment is made to book a skydive or gift voucher, this is considered acceptance of these terms.
- Every skydiver in Australia must be a member of the Australian Parachute Federation.
- No alcohol is to be consumed 8 hours prior to your skydive.
- Due to medical reasons you must not scuba dive 24 hours prior to skydiving.
- If you are between 12 and 18 your parental or legal guardian must sign the form of consent. If they are not going to be present on the day this must happen prior to the jump.
- The video and photos are filmed in extreme conditions and there is no 100% guarantee that the footage will be available. In a case such as this 100% refund will be given on your camera product. Alternatively, you can receive a discount off another jump and have the skydive captured on camera.
- Skydive Townsville collects personal information at time of booking. This information is not passed on to any third party unless required by law.
- Skydive Townsville uses current industry standards to protect its customers, which includes online booking.